The Mysterious Voyage of Caleb S. Prewitt
Part I. I Could Not Have it Better
1. Unreleased Backgrounds - The Beach Boys
2. Lyric - Zwan
3. Year of the Rat - Badly Drawn Boy
4. Don’t Panic - Coldplay
5. archery bots - Billy Schuh and the Foundry
6. Wig in a Box - Hedwig & The Angry Inch
7. Evergreen - The Fiery Furnaces
8. Superman - Lazlo Bane
9. Look at Me - John Lennon
10. Changes - David Bowie
11. God Only Knows - Mandy Moore & Michael Stipe
12. Us - Regina Spektor
13. Know Your Onion! - The Shins
14. Best Imitation of Myself - Ben Folds Five
15. All I Really Want - Alanis Morissette
16. Hey Man (Now You’re Really Living) - Eels
17. Muzzle - The Smashing Pumpkins
18. Perfect Situation - Weezer
Part II. Nothing to Say, Nothing to Save
1. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars
2. More Than a Feeling - Boston
3. Inbetween Days - The Cure
4. Baseball - Ozma
5. Be Kind To Me - Vetiver
6. Linger - The Cranberries
7. The Moth - Aimee Mann
8. Yellow - Petra Haden & Bill Frisell
9. Fish & Bird - Tom Waits
10. Closer - Joshua Radin
11. Waltz #1 - Elliott Smith
12. Horn - Nick Drake
13. Take These Demons - Lizzie West
14. Darklands - The Jesus and Mary Chain
15. Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime - Beck
16. Lull - Radiohead
Part III. There Are Things You Can’t Avoid
1. Fight Test - The Flaming Lips
2. Strange Condition - Pete Yorn
3. Bottle of Blues - Beck
4. Through the Long Night - Billy Joel
5. Lost on the River - Clem Snide
6. Snowball In Hell - They Might Be Giants
7. For What Reason - Death Cab For Cutie
8. It’s Not Safe - Aimee Mann
9. Hang On To Your Ego - The Beach Boys
10. I Don’t Blame You - Cat Power
11. I May Hate You Sometimes - The Posies
12. Learn To Live With What You Are - Ben Folds
13. Get Gone - Fiona Apple
14. Brothers In Arms - The Dire Straights
15. These Days - Jackson Browne & Warren Zevon
16. Dinner at Eight - Rufus Wainwright
17. Prelude #2 in C Minor - Petra Haden
18. Love Explosion - Weezer
Part IV. Thanks To Everyone For Everything You’ve Done
1. Move Away and Shine - The Polyphonic Spree
2. Dirty Dream Number Two - Belle & Sebastian
3. Bridges & Balloons - The Decemberists
4. Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
5. Hymn - Andy Stochansky
6. Good Life - Francis Dunnery
7. The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
8. Goin’ On - The Flaming Lips
9. Gameover: Thanks For Playing - Aqueduct
10. Time To Go - Supergrass
11. I Will Go Sailing No More - Randy Newman
12. Here We Go - Jon Brion
13. Your Heart Is An Empty Room - Death Cab For Cutie
14. Breathe Me - Sia
15. Holiday In Spain - Counting Crows
16. Motion Picture Soundtrack - Radiohead
17. Philadelphia - Neil Young
Well. I guess that’ll about do it then. Goodbye, my beautiful home. Goodbye, my wonderful friends. Ave atque vale.
I will see you in the next life.
Part I. I Could Not Have it Better
1. Unreleased Backgrounds - The Beach Boys
2. Lyric - Zwan
3. Year of the Rat - Badly Drawn Boy
4. Don’t Panic - Coldplay
5. archery bots - Billy Schuh and the Foundry
6. Wig in a Box - Hedwig & The Angry Inch
7. Evergreen - The Fiery Furnaces
8. Superman - Lazlo Bane
9. Look at Me - John Lennon
10. Changes - David Bowie
11. God Only Knows - Mandy Moore & Michael Stipe
12. Us - Regina Spektor
13. Know Your Onion! - The Shins
14. Best Imitation of Myself - Ben Folds Five
15. All I Really Want - Alanis Morissette
16. Hey Man (Now You’re Really Living) - Eels
17. Muzzle - The Smashing Pumpkins
18. Perfect Situation - Weezer
Part II. Nothing to Say, Nothing to Save
1. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars
2. More Than a Feeling - Boston
3. Inbetween Days - The Cure
4. Baseball - Ozma
5. Be Kind To Me - Vetiver
6. Linger - The Cranberries
7. The Moth - Aimee Mann
8. Yellow - Petra Haden & Bill Frisell
9. Fish & Bird - Tom Waits
10. Closer - Joshua Radin
11. Waltz #1 - Elliott Smith
12. Horn - Nick Drake
13. Take These Demons - Lizzie West
14. Darklands - The Jesus and Mary Chain
15. Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime - Beck
16. Lull - Radiohead
Part III. There Are Things You Can’t Avoid
1. Fight Test - The Flaming Lips
2. Strange Condition - Pete Yorn
3. Bottle of Blues - Beck
4. Through the Long Night - Billy Joel
5. Lost on the River - Clem Snide
6. Snowball In Hell - They Might Be Giants
7. For What Reason - Death Cab For Cutie
8. It’s Not Safe - Aimee Mann
9. Hang On To Your Ego - The Beach Boys
10. I Don’t Blame You - Cat Power
11. I May Hate You Sometimes - The Posies
12. Learn To Live With What You Are - Ben Folds
13. Get Gone - Fiona Apple
14. Brothers In Arms - The Dire Straights
15. These Days - Jackson Browne & Warren Zevon
16. Dinner at Eight - Rufus Wainwright
17. Prelude #2 in C Minor - Petra Haden
18. Love Explosion - Weezer
Part IV. Thanks To Everyone For Everything You’ve Done
1. Move Away and Shine - The Polyphonic Spree
2. Dirty Dream Number Two - Belle & Sebastian
3. Bridges & Balloons - The Decemberists
4. Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
5. Hymn - Andy Stochansky
6. Good Life - Francis Dunnery
7. The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
8. Goin’ On - The Flaming Lips
9. Gameover: Thanks For Playing - Aqueduct
10. Time To Go - Supergrass
11. I Will Go Sailing No More - Randy Newman
12. Here We Go - Jon Brion
13. Your Heart Is An Empty Room - Death Cab For Cutie
14. Breathe Me - Sia
15. Holiday In Spain - Counting Crows
16. Motion Picture Soundtrack - Radiohead
17. Philadelphia - Neil Young
Well. I guess that’ll about do it then. Goodbye, my beautiful home. Goodbye, my wonderful friends. Ave atque vale.
I will see you in the next life.

1 Comments:
At 10:06 AM ,
Lauren said...
My phone made an unexpected trip to Iowa... without me. That's why I've been unreachable. Good call on Barenaked Ladies "Old Apartment", it's one of my favorites. I'm heading for ATL soon, but seriously, I will be in touch. For the record, I think it's really brave of you to go like that. And I think I even understand why you have to. Just take care of yourself out there, OK?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home